Cocktails & Conversations: March 2021
Join the Greater Maryland Chapter of the NBMBAA for our second Cocktails & Conversations event of 2021. This is an opportunity to wind down with like-minded professionals in a casual, virtual setting!
Our theme for the month is ” March Madness” and, of course – as it’s Women’s History Month – we are highlighting two local African-American women business-owners:
– Adrienne Walker, Professional Mixologist + Owner of BLUEHENRY
– Lola Pyne, Founder + Owner of OASIS SOUL SCENT CO.
Download the following PDFs to participate with us!!!
Event Cocktail: Spiked Ginger Latte: http://mdblackmba.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/spiked-ginger-latte.jpg
- 1.5 oz of spiced rum
- 1 oz of Ginger Syrup (BlueHenry preferred)
- 1.5 oz of cold brew coffee
- Add contents to a shaker half filled with ice. Shake then strain into glass
- Optional – top with almond creamer of half&half
- Optional – rim your glass with a spiced chocolate rimmer (BlueHenry rimmer preferred)
***Registration will end 15 minutes prior to the event. Also, at that time, a Zoom meeting link will be distributed to registered attendees.***