This half-day Juneteenth-inspired summit offers valuable information and strategies to guide Black families toward closing the wealth gap.
About the Event
Hosted by Pathways To Excellence & the Greater Maryland Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, the All Black Everything series brings together community organizations and leaders to advance goal attainment among underserved communities, through impactful resources and programming.
The day will begin with an empowering message to challenge attendees to create generational wealth through personal finance management, real estate, or entrepreneurship. Participants will choose from breakouts, offered at basic and advanced levels, in each of these focus areas. The summit will end with an advanced main stage presentation, and charge to action.
Welcome & Opening
- 12:10 – 12:40 pm: Welcome & Opening Plenary: Why Wait For Reparations? A Look Back at Moments in Black History (Erica M. Roberts & Leroy Nesbitt, Jr.)
- 12:45 – 1:15 pm: Working While Black: A panel discussion featuring guests from the Working While Black video series (Lenzy Ruffin, Erica M. Roberts, Kelvin Harris, Jameece Pinckney)
Real Estate Track
- 1:15 – 2:00: Is homeownership right for you? (Ijeoma Ezeanya)
- 2:00 – 2:45: Leveraging rental and homebuyer programs to support long-term wealth building (Ijeoma Ezeanya)
- 2:45 – 3:30: Advanced Real Estate Investment (Cornelius Henderson)
Personal Finance Track
- 1:15 – 2:00: Family Budget Planning (Melissa Reaktenwalt)
- 2:00 – 2:45: Life Insurance and IULs (Kelvin Harris)
- 2:00 – 2:45: Understanding Investments (David Johnson)
- 2:45 – 3:30: Crypto and Advanced Investments (David Johnson)
Black Out Business (Business & Entrepreneurship)
- 12:45 – 1:15: Taking the Leap (Valari Jackson)
- 1:15 – 2:00: Intro to Business Planning (Valari Jackson)
- 2:00 – 2:45: Overview of Financing Options (Ken Alozie)
- 2:45 – 3:30: Programs and Support (Baltimore Means Business)
Plenary & Closing
- 3:30 – 3:45: Bringing it all together
- 3:45 – 4:45: Working While Black Series
- 3:45 – 4:45: One-on-One Networking
Contact email@example.com with questions.